"Richmond's new Alta Page" Alta by Richmond
Alta Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 26 photos
I've had a great time meeting my ski buds at Alta for a ski get together vacation. Alta is a mountain with a soul. It is sometimes described as "the best of what they were." It may be that the combination of a rich history and a dedication to the pureness of the skiing experience verify the claims.
Alta Ski Area is committed to preserving and protecting the above mentioned skiing experience. A "skiing emphasis" attempts to match the number of skiers with available facilities and terrain. Alta considers lift lines, weather and slope conditions, as well as the availability of parking, dining, restrooms and other guest services, when it evaluates the experience it offers its guests.
There may be times, especially during holiday periods, when Alta will not allow more skiers into the area. It's retro and shys away from the glitzy atmosphere of the major resorts. If you're serious about skiing you'll like it.
Richmond's Related Pages
Alta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HEAVEN ON EARTH"
- "Alta Ski Resort"
- "John195123's new Alta Page"
- "Richmond's new Alta Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alta
- Hotels in Alta
- Transportation in Alta
- Nightlife in Alta
- Warnings and Dangers in Alta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alta
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Alta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alta
Photos in AltaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Tijuana Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Carlsbad Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- San Diego Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- North America Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Idaho Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Mazatlán Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos