"The paradise city" Trancoso by Juli_br
Trancoso Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 114 photos
This paradise city is located around 1:30 from Porto Seguro, there r no direct flight or bus to this city.
U have to get down at Porto Seguro airport or bus station and then go to the "boat" station and finally take a Combi to the city. If u prefer u can rent a car , thats what I did.
Sound a little bit complicated? But its not and I can asure that its 100% worth it.
Thats how they call the city center. Here u can find some BB and restaurants , cheap and expensive ones. . The... more travel advice
Juli_br's Related Pages
Trancoso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MEMORIES OF 2002 NEW YEAR'S EVE!"
- "A paradise to relax!!"
- "Trancoso, my second home"
- "The paradise city"
- "trancoso the best beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trancoso
- Hotels in Trancoso
- Transportation in Trancoso
- Nightlife in Trancoso
- Restaurants in Trancoso
- Shopping in Trancoso
- Warnings and Dangers in Trancoso
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Trancoso
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Trancoso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trancoso
Photos in TrancosoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 45 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Spain Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Trancoso Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (15)
Latest Trancoso hotel reviews
- Villas de Trancoso
- 92 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 25, 2013