"Xian"The Walled City"" Xian Shan by Scottyj36
Xian Shan Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 60 photos
Xian is a city in Central China in the Shannaxi Province. Xian is a city that is on the Silk Road and is a popular spot for trade. The walls were refurbished in the 1500's.
Now the city has outgrown the walls and it is a sprawling city Southwest of Beijing. There is lots to see and do there. It is an easy city to get around in as the Bell Tower is in the city center.
- Pros:City Wall is unique, easy to navigate, lots of great sites
- Cons:Bus & Train Stations are Chaotic
- In a nutshell:It is worth visiting
This is the wall that surrounds the old city. It was built in 1370 and is 14KM long. It has some watchtowers on it also.... more travel advice
This Park, In between the Bell & Drum tower just to the west of the Bell Tower is a place of walkways and pretty... more travel advice
Scottyj36's Related Pages
Xian Shan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Xi'an: old and new"
- "Xian"The Walled City""
- "What I saw in Xian"
- "A Warriors Paradise"
- "Xian and Luoyang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xian Shan
- Hotels in Xian Shan
- Transportation in Xian Shan
- Restaurants in Xian Shan
- Warnings and Dangers in Xian Shan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xian Shan
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Xian Shan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xian Shan
Photos in Xian ShanSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Philippines Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Xian Shan Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.