"The Start of the Northwest" Top 5 Page for this destination Rapid City by Scottyj36
Rapid City Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 93 photos
Rapid City is the 2nd largest city in SD. It is in the Southwestern part of the state near the Black Hills. It is a city of about 60,000 people and has all of the necessities for a traveler. It is small and easy to get around in, and not alot of traffic, even at rush hour. There are lots of small hole in the wall casino's with some video draw poker machines, and Keno machines. Restarunts are geared toward "Traditional American". Lots of Steak places so meat eaters will be well served. There are quite a few hotels for all budgets so It is a good place for exploring the Western part of SD, and Eastern Wyoming.
This Museum is located on the campus of the SD School of Mines and Technology has a large collection of fossils and... more travel advice
This is a Museum that traces the history of the local area from prehistoric times to modern times. Displays include a... more travel advice
Scottyj36's Related Pages
Rapid City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tourist town! And fun"
- "The Hub of the Black Hills"
- "The Start of the Northwest"
- "Basaic Rapid City Page"
- "Beautiful Landscape"
- "Black Hills 2005"
- "Rapid City - great vacations with kids"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rapid City
- Hotels in Rapid City
- Nightlife in Rapid City
- Restaurants in Rapid City
- Shopping in Rapid City
- Warnings and Dangers in Rapid City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rapid City
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rapid City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rapid City
Photos in Rapid CitySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Xian Shan Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.