"flyingkiwi's new Prague Page" Prague by flyingkiwi
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,809 photos
In the August of '98 I visited Prague with my good friend Mark Joblin (a New Zealander doing the big O.E!).
Prague is a truly beautiful city, considered one of the finest in the world. The following page will helpfully give you some idea of what to expect if you are a first time visitor to the city. To read more about my personal experience of Prague check out my new travelogue 'Beautiful Prague'.
The fine town houses surrounding the square are a study in different architectural styles, ranging from the genuine... more travel advice
The best times to visit are in the spring, when the fruit trees of Petrin Hill are in blossom, and in early summer.... more travel advice
flyingkiwi's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 80 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Nagoya Intro, 27 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 2 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Minsk Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Sittingbourne Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos, 3 travelogues