"LEBA - POLISH SAHARA" Leba by Marcin75
Leba Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 66 photos
Can you imagine a desert in the Northern Europe? High, sandy dunes on the coast of the Baltic Sea? Leba and nearby Slowinski National Park are the places, where you can find yourself surrended by sand, slowly covering the nearby forest, carried by the wind from Baltic beaches further and further south,,,
I was there in December. It was a cold, early morning when we walked 7 kms from teh railway station in Leba to see the... more travel advice
Visiting dunes in the winter we were lucky about one thing: the sand was frozen and it was really easy to walk on it! more travel advice
Marcin75's Related Pages
Leba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LEBA - POLISH SAHARA"
- "The Baltic Sea in October? Are you crazy?"
- "Leba - where Poland meets the Sahara"
- "Hotel Soplica - Palace"
- "Leba Sand Dunes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leba
- Hotels in Leba
- Transportation in Leba
- Nightlife in Leba
- Restaurants in Leba
- Shopping in Leba
- Warnings and Dangers in Leba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leba
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Leba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leba
Photos in LebaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos
- Romania Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Estonia Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Belarus Intro, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York State Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utah Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Czersk Pomorski 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bialystok Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos