"Small town living" Port Orchard by hippie005
Port Orchard Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 68 photos
Port Orchard is a tiny little town that is just past Bremerton on Highway 3 and is on the way toward Tacoma. It has a small, quaint downtown area accessible by a left-hand exit off of Highway 3. Other than it being a little dirty in the winter, it's an alright little town. I enjoy not living near the base as a military wife so this works for me.
The photo depicts a functional "pirate" ship (as the kids call it) that comes to port here (along with a few others) for a few days in the summer. You may find more information on that here: http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/kitsap/poi/news/96333529.html
- Pros:Small town, nice folks, interesting people watching
- Cons:Small town = early closing hours
- In a nutshell:It's a cute little place!
hippie005's Related Pages
Port Orchard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Town South of Bremerton with Artworks"
- "Small town living"
- "I live here and I love it!"
- "Port Orchard"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Orchard
- Transportation in Port Orchard
- Nightlife in Port Orchard
- Restaurants in Port Orchard
- Shopping in Port Orchard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Orchard
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Port Orchard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Orchard
Top 5 Pages
- Washington State 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yokosuka Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- St. Clair Shores Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Forks Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Port Orchard Intro, 1 review, 1 photo