"ZIhuatanejo, Mexico" Top 5 Page for this destination Zihuatanejo by Zihrena
Zihuatanejo Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 137 photos
Zihuatanejo is stlll a fishing port - perhaps too big now to be called a village, though - that retains much of the charm of the real Mexico, despite that fact that the mega-resort area of Ixtapa is right next door with it's high-rise hotels, golf courses and upscale Marina. Located north of Acapulco in the state of Guerrero, Zihuatanejo has recently become very well known and a surfing destination as well as being a fine spot for other watersports such as snorkeling and skin diving, sailing and excellent sport fishing for catches that include sailfish, marlin, tuna and mahi-mahi.
- Pros:Excellent weather, gorgeous natural setting, small-town atomsphere retained
- Cons:Is getting a bit too crowded now that more people know about it!
- In a nutshell:I've lived here for many years and still love it....!
An annual springtime event with some incredible musicians. A full week of guitar music in this fabulous bay setting on... more travel advice
Zihuatanejo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Andy' s Refuge of the Shawshank Redemption"
- "A winter paradise..."
- "ZIhuatanejo, Mexico"
- "Friendly people and beautiful town!"
- "Paradise on Earth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zihuatanejo
- Hotels in Zihuatanejo
- Transportation in Zihuatanejo
- Nightlife in Zihuatanejo
- Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
- Shopping in Zihuatanejo
- Warnings and Dangers in Zihuatanejo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zihuatanejo
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Zihuatanejo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zihuatanejo
Photos in ZihuatanejoSee All Photos (3)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.