"Liechtenstein - At the Heart of Europe" Liechtenstein by i-tourist
Liechtenstein Travel Guide: 451 reviews and 1,255 photos
My family originally come from Liechtenstein, so I feel I know quite abit about this place. I used to live in the capital, Vaduz, and grew up in the largest village, Schaan.
It is wonderful little place, but take care - blink and you could just miss it!
The capital is overlooked by the Prince's fairytale castle, as you can see in the picture here, with the Swiss mountains in the background. Between the castle and Switzerland is the Rhine, flowing north to Lake Constance.
For more information, visit my website on the country - www.about-liechtenstein.co.uk
- Pros:Scenery, Food, People
- Cons:A bit of a tourist trap if you stay in Vaduz!
- In a nutshell:Go to the heart of Europe and live life!
The Liechtenstein mountains are just magical. There are many miles of footpaths, some fairly 'flat' in the Rhine valley,... more travel advice
Every year on the 15th August, the country puts on a show. All buses are FREE all day, and the capital - Vaduz - is made... more travel advice
Written Jun 30, 2005
Liechtenstein Information Sources
Written Sep 10, 2002
Other Liechtenstein Recources
i-tourist's Related Pages
Liechtenstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liechtenstein: the Shangri La of Europe"
- "Liechtenstein, the pretty Principality"
- "Liechtenstein is a little Gem"
- "Guilty again of country collecting! Make that #54"
- "wee tiny ickle country"
- "LIECHTENSTEIN - Unique and Special"
- "Liechtenstein - Between Austria and Switzerland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liechtenstein
- Hotels in Liechtenstein
- Transportation in Liechtenstein
- Nightlife in Liechtenstein
- Restaurants in Liechtenstein
- Shopping in Liechtenstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Liechtenstein
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Liechtenstein
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Liechtenstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liechtenstein
- Liechtenstein Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Maldives Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos