"CHAPADA IMPERIAL - A DIFERENT VIEW OF THIS STATE" Distrito Federal by janaina
Distrito Federal Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 227 photos
I'm a bit embarassed to say,but I really don't like Brasilia,even most architectures keep considering it the top of modern brazilian architecture.
I agree it wasn't easy,for sure,to project a whole city from nothing,but,that's exactly my problem..as I love the old,the historical point of everything,the corners and streets where you can "hear" the ladies talking,Brasilia,what borned ONLY in the 60's,looks like a teenager for me!!
Not formal,too much built on perfect unperfect lines...TOO PROJECTED!!
As all in it has a bit of fake,a bit of all built only for one purpose,though,all the cities were villages once,and were built for this or that purpose!!
Ok,ok,it can be a long long conversation,that,in the end,as part of my teachers,you will ALMOST convince me it has a beauty here and there!
Than,let's concentrate in the beautiful part of the state I visited:the mountain range of IMPERIAL.
BON VIRTUALE VOYAGE!!
CHAPADA IMPERIAL:the biggest private preserved area in the state,50km from "Pilot Plann",in the preserved environment area of "Cafuringa",it has a very privileged area in the highest point of Distrito Federal,1.342mts,inside of "2 Brothers" Farm area.
The greatest moment of the visit is at the "2 brothers river",when it falls in small cascades,in a declive of 500m in only 5km!
A treck along the river shows you 33 cascades,small lakes of cristaline clean/cold water.
The river borns at the farm and runs thru 10kms.
- In a nutshell:A recomended area to visit in the state
A backpack where you are not supose to put half of your house if you don't want to give up in the middle of the... more travel advice
It's the biggest waterfall acessible for swimming in Brazil,with 168mts. In the place,a real tourist infra-structure... more travel advice
janaina's Related Pages
Distrito Federal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHAPADA IMPERIAL - A DIFERENT VIEW OF THIS STATE"
- "DF visite antes que..........."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Distrito Federal
- Hotels in Distrito Federal
- Transportation in Distrito Federal
- Nightlife in Distrito Federal
- Restaurants in Distrito Federal
- Shopping in Distrito Federal
- Warnings and Dangers in Distrito Federal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Distrito Federal
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Distrito Federal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Distrito Federal
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Can you adopt me? Yes, I can...."
- Wrote a Review ALL BY YOURSELF OR JUST BUY THE "KIT TRILHA" in Distrito Federal What to Pack
- Uploaded a Photo to "ALL BY YOURSELF OR JUST BUY THE "KIT TRILHA""
- created a Distrito Federal Travel Page "CHAPADA IMPERIAL - A DIFERENT VIEW OF THIS STATE"
Photos in Distrito FederalSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 75 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Alegre Intro, 48 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 57 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- São Paulo Intro, 42 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha Grande Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pantanal Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angra dos Reis Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guarda do Embaù Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos