"" DA PIPA " BEACH - AN ECOLOGIC SANCTUARY!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pipa by janaina
Pipa Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 142 photos
Located in the biggest ecologic sanctuary in the state of RIO GRANDE DO NORTE,a traditional fishermen village which keeps the fishing traditions,it's with no doubts,one of the beaties of the Northeast Coast!
With a huge Atlantic Forest around,virgin beaches,collored dunes,natural pools,cliffs,it ha s an extraordinary beauty!
With a charming and comfortable tourism infra-estructure,it has Inns,bars,shops,and restaurants serving from the simple seafood to an international menu!
The day starts with beaches for surfing,boat trips,swimming with dolphins or marine turtles,or walking tracks along the coast or the Atlantic Forest!
The sunsets are amazing,the sky dresses an incredible fire light,switching slowly to silver collors of the moon,watching from the cliffs or the high dunes!
Nightlife here is a must," FORROS "all night long,or reggae or live rock show!
Take a "ferryboat "( not a moderm one as you can see ),to cross and visit this lake. more travel advice
Here's Tereza,the great Chef in our Inn,preparing a delicious TAPIOCA PUDDING,for our total and definately desert... more travel advice
- BIKINIS GIRLS,BIKINIS!
- See All I'M FROM PIPA TOO!
- See All DOWN THE STAIRS FROM JACK'S BAR
- NEW BIKINIS,LOCAL CRAFTS,HAMMOCKS
janaina's Related Pages
Pipa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relaxing and laidback Pipa"
- "" DA PIPA " BEACH - AN ECOLOGIC SANCTUARY!!"
- "Vacation in Paradise"
- "Beautiful Pipa"
- "Pipa - Beaches, beaches, beaches!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pipa
- Hotels in Pipa
- Transportation in Pipa
- Nightlife in Pipa
- Restaurants in Pipa
- Shopping in Pipa
- Warnings and Dangers in Pipa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pipa
- 21 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Pipa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pipa
Photos in PipaSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 75 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porto Alegre Intro, 48 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 57 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- São Paulo Intro, 42 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha Grande Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pantanal Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angra dos Reis Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guarda do Embaù Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos