"A Too-Quick Trip Through Malaysia" Malaysia by jrs1234
Malaysia Travel Guide: 29,453 reviews and 76,069 photos
This was a bit of an unusual trip for me, as it was all on done on an organised tour which took me from Singapore to Bangkok, run by an Australian company called Intrepid (find them at www.intrepidtravel.com, if you're interested). It had both good and bad points - although I didn't see everything I wanted (guess I'll be going back, then!), I did get to see some places I wouldn't have made it to on my own.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery; interesting culture
- Cons:I didn't see enough of it!
- In a nutshell:Somewhere I'd definitely have to go back to...
Taman Negara National Park, is well worth a visit if you get the chance. One of the reasons I took this particular tour... more travel advice
visit Penang, previously a British colonial outpost. Quite a few things to see and do, although the centre of Georgetown... more travel advice
jrs1234's Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 31 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Thailand Intro, 22 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos