Bali Nightlife Tips by jrs1234
Bali Nightlife: 123 reviews and 140 photos
Traditional Dancers, Ubud
Apart from the restaurants Bali can be a pretty quiet place at night. However one great thing to do in the evening is to see some traditional dancers - very colourful and quite entertaining. I saw a great show while staying in Ubud. More pictures in the travelogue...
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (12)
jrs1234's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Intro, 31 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Thailand Intro, 22 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos