"Back to Beautiful Paris..." Paris by jrs1234

Paris Travel Guide: 22,631 reviews and 55,568 photos

Paris is a great European city, I love it! I went back for the 3rd time this August for a few days and I still haven't seen all there is to see...

You can find out a lot about this city at www.paris.org (in French and English). Find out more about public transport and the very useful Museum Card at the Paris Visite (in English).

This picture is of Montmartre, which is a bit of a tourist trap, but still quite pleasant to walk around...

• Pros:So much to see and do - no chance of boredom here!
  • Cons:Can be expensive...
  • In a nutshell:A wonderful must-see city.
  • Last visit to Paris: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 4, 2004

• Oct 20, 2010 at 12:19 AM

The Picasso Museum is closed for renovations until Spring of 2012.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2006 at 12:34 PM

There's no way around it, Paris is always a great place to visit. Glad you enjoyed it!

• tpal's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2005 at 7:01 AM

Hi Jeremy, Carol and I are planning on Paris for next year. Your tips were great. I especially liked you photo of the water feature in the Luxembourg Gardens...really excellent. Thanks for the tour...Tom

• traveldream's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2005 at 2:29 AM

Hi, thanks for stopping by! You have nice page about Paris, thanks for the tips! By the way, what wrote on my Bangkok page are songs from a musical that popped up on my mind when I was there :)

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2005 at 2:32 PM

A spendid page! Excellent tip on the Museum of the Middle Ages, those tapestries are one of my fondest memories from when I was here! Great work with the bookstore tips, too.

• Wann's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2005 at 7:58 AM

Nice page of Paris, great photos of park and museum. The architecture style in photos look spectacular to me.. good tips as well. .. wonder if it is safe for woman to visit there alone ?? ;-))

• onecut's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2004 at 3:25 PM

We went to Paris this year and it was perfect

• londonlover's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2004 at 6:37 PM

C'est tres bien, Jeremy! Glad you enjoyed your most recent Parisian experience. I've only been there for a grand total of 8 hours, so I'm itching for more. Have a very happy birthday!!!

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 12:11 PM

Paris is my favorite city. How lucky you are to have been here three times. I am still waiting to make a second visit.

• benidormone's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2004 at 4:31 AM

A great start, I(ll sur be back to see some more!!!

jrs1234

“I'd prefer to be somewhere warm....”

Badges & Stats in Paris