VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

HDHansen's profile photo

HDHansen

HD Hansen Online Now
Be kind, expect delays, and save your pennies when at home so that you can have more financial freedom when traveling.

My Favorite Pages

HDHansen's Profile Photo
HDHansen Oct 22, 2016 at 4:55 PM

Well, my trip to the UK got rain-checked and I'm just barely getting around to thinking about making plans again. Arg. HUGE thank you's to all who were willing to share their UK know-how with me. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again once I figure out what's what. ")

jo104's Profile Photo
jo104 Sep 16, 2016 at 11:27 AM

Would be fab to meet you sometime :-)

HDHansen Sep 22, 2016 at 9:02 PM

Not sure where or when I'll be, but you're welcome to walk w me if and when I do. ")

ranger49's Profile Photo
ranger49 Jul 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Welcome to VT from Abergavenny in Wales!

HDHansen Oct 4, 2016 at 8:55 AM

Thank you. I'll give it a try. <br/><br/>Actually, my mom might be the only person that calls me HD. Most everyone else calls me Heather. I didn't realize I hadn't mentioned it anywhere. Oops. I've thought of changing my user name. Do you know if it's too late? I noticed someone else call you Malc, so that's what I used. Is that correct?

• EasyMalc's Profile Photo
    EasyMalc Oct 4, 2016 at 9:14 AM

All my friends call me Malc - and you're a friend now :-)<br/>I'll see if there's a way of changing your user name, but I think I recall it wasn't as easy as you might think, but I'm sure there must be a way around it

gwendar's Profile Photo
gwendar Jul 17, 2015 at 12:21 PM

Hello and welcome to vt from Blackburn Lancashire England

• gwendar's Profile Photo
    gwendar Aug 29, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Very pleased you are enjoying VT if your plans include a visit to England im happy to help any questions just ask

HDHansen Aug 30, 2016 at 8:39 AM