"Welcome to my homepage!" tucha's Profile

Something about me...

Hello

My name is Anabela, I am 37 years old.
and I live in Lisbon , the bigest city in Portugal and it's capital.
I am here at VT because I love to travel..for be it's the best thing that anyone could do..If I had much money it's the only thing I do ehehhehe..I am here to, because I want to share with all of you my experiences and some information about my city..I hope I could help.

Enjoy my pages :-))

Portugal- My country!!

In the most western part of Europe, Portugal juts out into the Atlantic Ocean and shares an eastern frontier with Spain, with a southern coastline bathed by the Mediterranean waters and including the archipelagoes of Madeira and Açores (Azores).

A land of contrasts, enclosing, namely in Lisbon, the modern and the antique, latin culture and european customs, an architecture and gastronomy of its own and a wide variety of landscapes.

Most visitors to this small country in the Iberian Peninsula head for the sunny beaches and sophisticated holiday resorts of the Algarve, in the southern coast, or only visit its capital, Lisbon, famous for its monuments, museums and an intense cultural calendar.

But beyond this lies the least explored corner of Western Europe: from the varied forests (Costa Verde, Green Coast, and Costa de Prata, Silver Coast) and mountains to unspoiled beaches, an ever-changing sea, quaint towns and impressive monuments; from the excitement of surfing in an extensive coastline to the quiet beauty of evergreen golf courses; from the calm of starlit nights in the plains of Alentejo to the bustle of Lisboa's discotheques and malls.

• Intro Updated May 17, 2008

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Happy B/D!

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas at the same time. how cool! Regards from the Washington DC area

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2009 at 4:14 AM

Olá Anabela. Parabéns por mais um que passa e votos de Boas Festas. Já agora um excelente 2010 cheio de viagens

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Wow, three in one: Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 + millions of smiles :-)))) from Poland! You are very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland 28-30 May! Please, think over it. We all need you!

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2008 at 9:00 AM

Happy birthday, Merry Christmas and happy new year from Italy!

• oldspy's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2008 at 10:36 PM

nice photos

• sumith's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2008 at 9:48 PM

Nice work i enjoy visit your pages... sumith

• SapineKuu's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Wow! your description makes undiscovered Portugal sound idyllic. I once visited Madeira and enjoyed the walking and went down a hill in a basket:)

• elp's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2007 at 11:25 AM

Bom Natal e Bom Ano Novo cheio de coisas boas e muitas aventuras. ... e também um Feliz Aniversário, claro! Parabéns. Continuação.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
tucha's Profile Photo

tucha

“Travel is the best thing to do! :-)”

Real Name