"Macao - Taipa - Coloane" Macao by lihue
Macao Travel Guide: 1,779 reviews and 5,430 photos
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Arial" color=green size=+1>Macao is situated southeast of China, on the western bank of the Pearl River Delta of Guangdong Province. It lies 70 kilometers (45 miles) southwest of Hong Kong and 145 kilometers (90 miles) from Guangzhou.
A good time to go to Macao would be during the autumn season, which is from October to December, when days are sunny and warm and the humidity low. Winter is from January to March and it can get cold, but one can expect to have some periods of clear skies as well.</font>
Most people visit Macao from Hong Kong using the Super Shuttle, which runs several times a day. The first building that... more travel advice
Taipa is an international gateway for Macao and the Pearl River Delta. Once a rural retreat, the island now has a runway... more travel advice
lihue's Related Pages
Macao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IMPREXXION: MACAU"
- "Bem-Vindo a Macau - Welcome to Macau"
- "Macau - former Portuguese Colony"
- "aramat's new Macao Page"
- "Portuguese Heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macao
- Hotels in Macao
- Transportation in Macao
- Nightlife in Macao
- Restaurants in Macao
- Shopping in Macao
- Warnings and Dangers in Macao
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Macao
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Macao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macao
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos, 10 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 44 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 8 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Allersberg Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Chile Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos