Buenos Aires Things to Do Tips by lihue
Buenos Aires Things to Do: 1,700 reviews and 2,606 photos
In the barrio of La Recoleta is the country's most famous cementary. Within a small 'town' of houselike tombs is the grave of Argentinas most famous woman, Evita Peron.
Little details can be seen on a walking tour in Buenos Aires. Like this mixture of old and new architecture.
Avenida de 9 Julio is the world broadest road. Crossing this road is an adventure on its own. I never before saw cars, trucks, bikes etc. in such a number. The sound around us was a cacophony of roaring engines, squieking tires and honking horns.
The city's shopping lane is Calle Florida. While strolling along this lively road watch for the beautiful architecture of the Centro Naval building.
More Reviews (2)
lihue's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Grand Cayman Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Kuching Hotels
- Saskatoon Hotels
- Laoag City
- La Spezia
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- created a Buenos Aires Travel Page "Buenos Aires"
- Wrote a Review In the barrio of La Recoleta... about Recoleta in Buenos Aires Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "In the barrio of La Recoleta..."
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Where are all my countries gone..."
- Commented on one of Cheewa's Buenos Aires travel pages
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos, 10 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 44 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 18 reviews, 63 photos, 8 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Allersberg Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Chile Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
Latest Buenos Aires hotel reviews
- Park Elegance Kempinski Hotel
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 9, 2013
- Hotel Sheltown
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2012
- Marriott Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires
- 516 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- 365 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 28, 2013
- Wilton Hotel Buenos Aires
- 123 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- The Cocker
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 11, 2013
- Alvear Palace
- 279 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 3, 2013
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- 299 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Kempinski Park Central Hotel Buenos Aires
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 30, 2013
- Hotel Globales Republica Wellness & Spa
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 30, 2013
- InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires
- 248 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- 264 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 19, 2013
- Kempinski Chateau Park Plaza Hotel
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Art Hotel - Hotel De Charme
- 257 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 26, 2013
- La Boca- 122 Reviews, 221 Photos
- Recoleta- 157 Reviews, 230 Photos
- San Telmo- 136 Reviews, 201 Photos
- Plaza de Mayo- 136 Reviews, 202 Photos
- Recoleta - Cementerio de la Recoleta- 44 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Puerto Madero and Catalina's- 67 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Tango- 49 Reviews, 64 Photos
- El Obelisco- 53 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Florida Street- 44 Reviews, 60 Photos
- 9 de Julio Avenue- 48 Reviews, 83 Photos
See All Buenos Aires Things to Do