"Experience Nature Itself!" simbac2001's Profile

A natural way of taking a good swim

The best and natural way to relax during a hot sunny day is taking a splash in a 'black water creek', many might wonder what cause the water to be so dark the simple answer is that because of the vegetation around, this is what we call 'Nature of its best'.

Taking a splash in one of many creeks, you can enjoy a transquil moment that u will never forget, whether you want go on a picnic with friends and family can be so relaxing, and to emerge yourself out of stress.

This is a photo of one the creeks on the Soesdyke Highway; believe me although the atmosphere might be very hot the water there is slightly cold, and very refreshing.

Touring around in my own country is what I enjoy best for the natural way of life.
Guyana has so much to offer when it comes to 'Pure Nature', many forms of relaxation in a natural way whether camping out and enjoying a tranquil moment with the sounds of various creatures and birds, or taking a boat ride up the Essequibo river.

I enjoy meeting people with great sense of humor, intelligence and of course common sense, and who have greate ideas to process further in life.

________________________________________________________

Guyana welcomes you to a world where nature rules. The land of many waters. This wildland with its wealth of jungles, mountains and savannahs invites tourist to explore. Our creeks, rivers, waterfalls and landmarks have add to its appeal where you want to immerse yourself in nature and enjoy the best of it.

Guyana is a vacational Land for visitors who are seeking new experiences particularly ones that resolve around nature and a fusion of different cultures.
We welcome you all to our beautiful land and people.

When its hot is fun!

My family at the creek

• Intro Updated Jun 6, 2011

• Mar 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hello Simone,Could you help me about my trip in Guyana? I saw your page and I like it! Can you tell me some informations about turism in Guyana?

Thank you so much!

By!

• Paul-linus's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Simone dear,
    Your site is awesome and fantastic. You are really a super tourist.

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Thanks for stopping by! I really enjoyed my time swimming in the black water rivers of Guyana too! Hope the new year has been treating you well so far!

• samitbabu's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Thanks Simone for your wishes... U have some nice pics too :)

• mikkie50's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2010 at 1:51 AM

hiya simone : Great to hear from you again:-)) thanks for my birthday wishes :-) always thinkin of you and the girls they must be getting quite big now . sim PM ur address again i have lost it hugs mikkie

• glyndywyr's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Have a great day

• Bgem's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Good to be back in touch, look at how Georgia has grown beautifully

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM

What will you do tonight?

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2008 at 3:57 AM

Happy birthday Simone!

• H-TownJourneyman's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2007 at 12:20 AM

Hey Simone, thanks so much for the b-day wishes! Have a great weekend, take care.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
simbac2001's Profile Photo

simbac2001

“Life is an adventure of your own creation. Make is exhilarating!”

Real Name