"Welcome to acidwarp's World" acidwarp's Profile
Well it's time again folks, I'm heading back to Latin America, this time taking the love of my life, for her first trip to Latin America.
In a month we'll be heading to Peru, Bolivia, and (briefly) Chile, for a month long trip. Which will include; rafting in arequipa, peru, seeing inca ruins near la paz, trekking in sorata, Bolivia, 4x4'ing in the saltar de uyuni, soaking up the sun in arica, chile, wine tasting and sandboarding in Ica, Peru and seeing whales, sea lions and many times of birds near Pisco, Peru.
I had the most amazing times in Ecuador and Peru, from volunteering in the amazon for a month to hiking the Inca trail and finally getting to see Machu Picchu. It was such an amazing adventure, and i will be going back soon for sure.
The friends I made down there surely made my trip an even better experience, from my Aussie friends to all the Brits, i loveya all.
Well well so it's not another trip i'm planning (well itfor the honeymoon portion, but that's all topsecret towards my wife to be), ok so now you know, yes i'm engaged to be married may 17th, 2003, very excited... about our next big step in life, i love you baby!! =)
So i better get my pages up, i'm still waiting to get on my own computer, cause i have about 350 digital camera pics ready to upload onto my computer, i'm going to make some webpages so anyone can see all of them if they wish.
I'm a tourism management student at Georgian College in Barrie, Canada. I'm going into my 3rd and final year, hoping when i'm finished can start my career, and eventually down the road have my own unique tour operator, specializing in latin america.
If you're into backpacking and looking for people to go with I've just started up a backpacking club called "Back Country Hiking" check it out i have a web page, http://back_country.tripod.com/canada/ i think there's a link at the top of this page. It's just a brief intro to the club, feel free to ask me anything you like about it, and if you have any ideas i'd love to hear them. Most importantly if you would like to be a member just let me know and i'll add you to the list. (there's more members then what the page says). If you are an expert in any certain thing, ie cooking, canoeing, good at finding cheap tickets =) let me know about it.
TOP 10 FAVORITE COUNTRIES
6. Costa Rica
TOP 10 ACTIVITIES
1. Hiking the Inca Trail, Peru
2. Hiking near Huaraz, Peru
3. Rafting the kicking horse river -British Columbia, Canada
4. Mountain biking down Cotopaxi Mt, Ecuador
5. Climbing Mayan Ruins in Tikal, Guatemala
6. 4x4ing through the Salt Plains near Uyuni, Bolivia
7. Snorkeling in Caye Caulker, Belize
8. Caye Tubing in Cayo District, Belize
9. Volunteering in the Amazon, Ecuador
10. Wine and pisco tasting/touring in Ica, Peru
Biggest trip turn off:
Because of Continental, everyone except myself and 2 others, lost all their bags for 4 out of 7 days in Belize. To start it off they had over booked us back in Toronto, and then in Houston they left our bags at the airport. It took them 4 days to get 10 bags from Houston to Belize City
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 22 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- acidwarp and NickiE are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Ecuador Forum "RE: Tena"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to acidwarp's World"
- created a South America Travel Page "2nd time around in South America"
- Commented on Etoile2B's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to acidwarp's World"
- Wrote a Review It's a jungle out there in Ecuador Off The Beaten Path
Top 5 Pages
- Ecuador Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Belize Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guatemala Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Peru Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22156 Reviews - 53823 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30944 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23057 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17030 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19428 Photos