"Bol - Island Brac - Dalmatia - Croatia" Otok Brac by andreja20
Otok Brac Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 244 photos
Bol is the oldest settlement on the coast of island Brac. It is famous for its beautiful beaches, whereas the beach of Zlatni rat (Golden Cape) is according to many the most beautiful beach in the Adriatic.
Bol offers rich sport and recreation opportunities, e.g.
- tennis (the WTA Croatian Bol Ladies Open is held in Bol)
- scuba diving
- volleyball, basketball
andreja20's Related Pages
Otok Brac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coming home to Brac"
- "Otok Brac, Croatia"
- "Brac - most famous for its WHITE STONE"
- "take a ferry to paradise"
- "Island of Brac"
- "ISLAND BRAC"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Otok Brac
- Hotels in Otok Brac
- Transportation in Otok Brac
- Nightlife in Otok Brac
- Restaurants in Otok Brac
- Shopping in Otok Brac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Otok Brac
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Otok Brac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Otok Brac
Photos in Otok BracSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 6 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Australia Intro, 12 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Croatia Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubrovnik Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ile de Jerba Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- South Africa Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Otok Brac Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos