""START YOUR ENGINE"" Le Mans by homa
Le Mans Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 141 photos
Heard about it for so many times, 24- hours- race. But I'm just not that crazy to fly from HK only for the race in Le Man. As I was in England, my landlord is a absolute fans from motor sport and he drives every year to Le Man to see the race. So I'd join him this year! I'm already overexcited during the way from Paris airport to Le Man. The whole circuit area was overcrowded the week before! This is the place, and where the party goes!
The best thing in Le Man is to go with lots of friends. For some people, the race ain't the most important thing, but beer!
During the race, there're loads of shows around the circuit. Nice looking cheer leaders, the classic and antique cars and of course tons of fast sport cars, on and off the circuit!
homa's Related Pages
Le Mans Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A City with an Old Cathedral & a 24-hr Motor Race"
- "Le Mans - Home of motor racing and Plantagenets."
- "Le Mans : city of the past and of the future"
- "Rob47's new Le Mans Page"
- "JJ_TVR's new Le Mans Page"
- "sls_2001's new VersaillesPage"
- "Watchman's new Le Mans page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Le Mans
- Hotels in Le Mans
- Nightlife in Le Mans
- Restaurants in Le Mans
- Warnings and Dangers in Le Mans
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Mans
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Le Mans?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Mans
Top 5 Pages
- Prague Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Le Mans Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamburg 4 reviews
- Shanghai Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Hannover 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.
Latest Le Mans hotel reviews
- Best Western Country Club Hotel Le Mans
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013