"Ausable Chasm" Ausable Chasm by seagoingJLW
Ausable Chasm Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 5 photos
Ausable Chasm is one of the oldest tourist attractions in the United States. It is located in Keeseville, 12 miles south of Plattsburgh on Route 9.
I remember when I was a child we took a boatride along a stretch of the Ausable River. I still remember some of the things we saw and experienced even though I was only 8 or 9 at the time.
- Pros:It was a staggering sight back then for me...and probably still is.
- Cons:I don't remember any.
- In a nutshell:It really was a memorable experience.
seagoingJLW's Related Pages
Ausable Chasm Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ausable Chasm
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Ausable Chasm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ausable Chasm
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 96 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 85 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 66 reviews, 69 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues