"Yarmouth, Maine" Yarmouth by seagoingJLW
Yarmouth Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 28 photos
This mostly residential town, with a population of about 8500 today, is the place where many years ago we had the most delicious dinner of live Maine lobster at a restaurant called the Westcustogo Inn. The restaurant was established in 1920.
It was a meal that I will never forget even though I was a child back then
The Westcustogo Inn still exists. I found its website. The photo is from the Inn's website and shows the outdoor dining deck.
- Pros:What a fantastic meal!
- Cons:It's way up in Maine.
- In a nutshell:It's a long way to go for a lobster, but it's worth it.
seagoingJLW's Related Pages
Yarmouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "YARMOUTH, MAINE: BY THE COAST JUST N. OF PORTLAND"
- "Yarmouth, Maine"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Yarmouth
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Yarmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yarmouth
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 96 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 85 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 66 reviews, 69 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues