"Mystic" Top 5 Page for this destination Mystic Seaport by seagoingJLW
Mystic Seaport Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 184 photos
Mystic is the USA' s leading maritime museum. Founded in 1929, it has the largest collection of boats and nautical photography in the world.
This 17 acre historic waterfront has a trained staff to answer questions and demonstrate traditional skills.
You can sail or row exact replicas of old wooden boats. You can take a cruise in an antique steamboat.
The seaport museum is located at Greenmanville Avenue. Rte 27, The phone number for information is: 888-9SEAPORT
Visit the Mystic Village which has 19th century tall ships and historic buildings. It also has exhibit galleries and a large shipyard.
Olde Mystick Village is a prime example of a 1700's village.
The village is located at Coogan Boulevard, just off I-95 at exit 90. Phone: 860-536-4941
The museum has old figureheads from old sailing ships.
Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration does oceanographic and deep sea archaeological research. It is a division... more travel advice
seagoingJLW's Related Pages
Mystic Seaport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MYSTIC SEAPORT.... A MUSEUM VILLAGE"
- "Revisit in the Summer"
- "Seaport or Aquarium"
- "Of America and the Sea"
- "Our visits to Mystic Seaport"
- "Mystic Seaport"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mystic Seaport
- Hotels in Mystic Seaport
- Transportation in Mystic Seaport
- Restaurants in Mystic Seaport
- Shopping in Mystic Seaport
- Warnings and Dangers in Mystic Seaport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mystic Seaport
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Mystic Seaport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mystic Seaport
Photos in Mystic SeaportSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 96 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 85 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 66 reviews, 69 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues