"Saint George" Saint George by seagoingJLW
Saint George Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 48 photos
A mix of 18th century French and Georgian English architecture, the city of Saint GEorge is the capital of Grenada.
It is the prettiest harbor city in the Caribbean with a backdrop of steep hills and winding roads.
the Carenage runs the length of the harbor and is Saint George's busiest street.
- Pros:Beautiful harbor.
- Cons:Horrible aroma of spices
- In a nutshell:The Carenage is interesting as is Fort George
seagoingJLW's Related Pages
Saint George Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Saint George
- Hotels in Saint George
- Transportation in Saint George
- Restaurants in Saint George
- Shopping in Saint George
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint George
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Saint George?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint George
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 96 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 85 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 66 reviews, 69 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues