"Falmouth" Falmouth by seagoingJLW
Falmouth Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 119 photos
Falmouth is Cornwall's premier holiday resort. It is built on a natural harbor., the third largest in the world.
In Tudor times, the Fal River was a busy and important port. Henry VIII built the Pendennis Castle here.
The town center is full of craft shops and fish markets.
- Pros:Quaint village
- Cons:Nothing much other than the pubs.
- In a nutshell:It was cold and rainy when we were there.
Visit Falmouth and other villages at Land's End. I found it to have an isolated feeling, but it was lovely, nonetheless,... more travel advice
seagoingJLW's Related Pages
Falmouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Falmouth for tourists"
- "Two heads, one bird"
- "A bustling town with a Great Castle...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Falmouth
- Hotels in Falmouth
- Transportation in Falmouth
- Nightlife in Falmouth
- Restaurants in Falmouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Falmouth
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Falmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Falmouth
Photos in FalmouthSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 96 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 85 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 66 reviews, 69 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues