"Lived here" Elizabethtown by John195123
Elizabethtown Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 18 photos
I guess I must say that I have lived here as well. For about a year I lived and worked in Elizabethtown, which is nothing like the movie, by the way. I would say that, aside from the town shots in the movie, many of which were filmed, I believe, in Versailles, Ky, E-town is little more than a large set of chain restaurants on a wide, wide strip of Dixie Highway, or 31W. It's has it's nice bits, though, and was a fairly decent place to live, close to Louisville (30-40 minutes) and close to Bowling Green (hour or so) right on I-65. There is little else to say for an introduction, but I'll post some of the restaurants as well. Keep in mind that there is a tendancy for the non-chain places to close down...
- Pros:Small town
- Cons:Small town
- In a nutshell:Chain
This is a good place, with good service and pretty good BBQ. It's not the best in the world, but for E-town, it's worth... more travel advice
John195123's Related Pages
Elizabethtown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Elizabethtown, Kentucky"
- "Lived here"
- "My Home Town, Elizabethtown, Kentucky"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elizabethtown
- Hotels in Elizabethtown
- Restaurants in Elizabethtown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elizabethtown
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Elizabethtown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elizabethtown
Top 10 Pages
- Lijiang Intro, 85 reviews, 310 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Louisville Intro, 149 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Springs Intro, 88 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 37 reviews, 89 photos, 7 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 21 reviews, 104 photos, 10 travelogues
- Xinjie Intro, 14 reviews, 100 photos, 8 travelogues
- Jinghong Intro, 23 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hohhot Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 6 travelogues
- Menghan Intro, 10 reviews, 80 photos, 7 travelogues
- Zhaoxing Intro, 24 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues