"Colorado Springs (COS)" Colorado Springs by John195123

Colorado Springs Travel Guide: 525 reviews and 1,038 photos

Still under construction!

I love Colorado Springs. Why? One might ask. Well, I went to college here my freshman year, and really loved the city.

As for the rest of Colorado, well, Colorado has pretty much anything one could want, except ocean views. But who wants the boring blue ocean when you could have mountains!!!! Tons of 'em, all over the place! If you want any info on Colorado, please ask. Alright, for the summer, I am living in Kentucky, where I live when not in school, so visit my Louisville Page to learn mucho about KY!!!

'When you're traveling, ask the traveler for advice, not someone whose lameness keeps him in one place.' - Rumi

• Intro Updated Sep 11, 2007

• Oct 23, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Hi, John, I need to go to Denver on the weekend and don't have a car yet. I was told that there's no public transportation to go to Denver on the weekend (not even Greyhound). Is it true?

• Jul 30, 2008 at 10:07 PM

John, the Three Thieves Restaurant is the best steakhouse in town IMHO. Check it out the next time you're there. And in Denver, check out Casa Bonita.

• blue_sky04's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Nice intro to Colorado Springs. Plan to spend a few days here on my next trip. it's exciting to hear about the tango community there. Thanks for the tips!

• Apr 23, 2007 at 8:14 AM

Hi John, would like to ask questions re email, please email at Rinda7@sbglobal.net thanks, LMN

• Astrobuck's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2006 at 12:39 AM

Yeah, ya got that right about the helicopter!!! EVERY NIGHT it flies over my house!! It is VERY annoying.....!

• BobGaugherty's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2006 at 3:38 PM

This is a great tip. Once I was walking down the street at about 10:00 p.m. in downtown and I was attacked by a "hobo" with a broken glass bottle. Luckily the police were right at the corner and they came and arrested the man before he harmed me.

• sylina's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2003 at 11:55 PM

good infos!

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2003 at 12:46 PM

Indiana John, I used to live in Black Forest years (and years) ago. Thanks for a trip back to my fifth grade "home".

• dinhyen's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2003 at 11:52 AM

If I had a room with a view like that, I'd be home all day!

• Marionbcn's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2003 at 2:33 PM

great site with lots of info, and seems an interesting place

John195123

“Will travel for food!”

Badges & Stats in Colorado Springs

Have you been to Colorado Springs?

Latest Activity in Colorado Springs