My Favorite Pages

SONG Oct 22, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Happy Birthday wishes to a Southern Gentleman! Kathy in Florida

Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo
Geoff_Wright Oct 22, 2015 at 3:03 AM

Happy Birthday John. Hope you have a great day. Greetings from England.

paddington28 Oct 22, 2015 at 1:49 AM

Happy BIRTHDAY John! have a great day!

paddington28 Oct 6, 2015 at 10:50 PM

Hey john! hope you are well,just a quick one to let you know,the weekend i left for Vietnam,i accidently found all those photos i told you i lost! couldn't belive it!!

LagoMan's Profile Photo
LagoMan Sep 16, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Bourbon Country for two guys'. Well...THANKS for that...It's exactly the kind of info I was looking for to start my plan!

paddington28 Sep 7, 2015 at 2:32 PM

John,is that you on the mountain bike in your profile picture!! soon hope to get back in to mountain biking..not as extreme as you though by the looks of it!!

• paddington28's Profile Photo
    paddington28 Sep 8, 2015 at 11:49 PM

John,thanks for accepting my request! although think you jinxed me saying about my photos lol! laptop was playing up,and wiped of over 500 photos! Thankfully i have some on my other computer but not all of them!! like i have said before,who needs pictures is anyway when the best picture is in your head (sorry just trying to cheer myself up!! lol

• John195123's Profile Photo
    John195123 Sep 9, 2015 at 4:48 AM

Those images may be recoverable, depending on what happened to them. Oh, and there is some mountain biking in Kentucky, but that image was from Colorado.

mpluvpups Sep 7, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'What to do in Louisville KY; USA'. I may try a tour; I live near the Norton Brownsboro Hospital. I don't really know what they call the neighborhood. I am thinking parks, art, maybe a museum, probably the zoo. I don't do bars, night clubs, ect.

SONG's Profile Photo