"Its Halfway Between St. Louis and Kansas City" Columbia by chuckinmo
Columbia Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 41 photos
I have no idea why anyone would want to visit Columbia. However, here are some nice things about it.
1. Some really nice parks. Rock Bridge Memorial State Park - caves, sinkholes, bats, and cave tours during the winter. MKT Nature and Fitness Trail - 8 miles from downtown to the Missouri River. Walk or bike but share your time with lots of people, deer, turkeys, and coyotes. Douglas Park- this is the "black park." Real nice swimming pool, nice outdoor basketball courts, and a very good barbeque contest every spring.
2. Good for the performing arts. University of Missouri Concert Series - September - May. Missouri Symphony Orchestra - June to August.
3. Nice people and pretty diverse.
Air - Columbia Regional Airport served by Ozark and TWA Express. Bus - Greyhound Train - Amtrak to Jefferson City (25... more travel advice
Columbia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Columbia - Possibly the Perfect Place to Be"
- "KristinaLMF's new Columbia page"
- "Its Halfway Between St. Louis and Kansas City"
- "Columbia, MO"
- "Can't live in the Past, Great Place, long gone"
- "Lazlo's Columbia Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Columbia
- Hotels in Columbia
- Nightlife in Columbia
- Restaurants in Columbia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Columbia
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Columbia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Columbia
No friends yet.