"Mitchell--small town South Dakota" Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell by JennJenn
Mitchell Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 68 photos
City of the Corn Palace and really bizarre statues around town. Can you handle it?
The Corn Palace is the biggest tourist attraction in Mitchell. People flock to the down town, er.. Uptown, just to have their picture taken in front of it.
I lived here for nearly a year, so check out Mitchell through all seasons on my pages.
- Pros:On the Interstate. And for outdoorsmen: Cabela's.
- Cons:Not much else here.
- In a nutshell:Corny town.
If you're into dolls, this would be a great place to visit. (they have star wars too) June through September: Daily:... more travel advice
JennJenn's Related Pages
Mitchell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mitchell--small town South Dakota"
- "Mitchell, South Dakota-Home of the Corn Palace"
- "The World's Only Corn Palace"
- "Mitchell - a bump off the interstate"
- "As Corny as Kansas in August!"
- "Koleno's new Mitchell page"
- "WFTR's new Mitchell Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mitchell
- 15 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mitchell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mitchell
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mitchell Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Dakota Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Scotland Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Orange City Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Freeman Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Stirling Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (11)
Latest Mitchell hotel reviews
- Quality Inn
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013