Rust Local Custom Tips by socrates_07 Top 5 Page for this destination
Rust Local Customs: 1 reviews and 1 photos
If you like to have a sweet tooth you will find something in the Elfenhof Schenke as well.
On this photo you can see "Somlauer Nockern" (Somloi galuska), a typical hungarian sweetness. It's not exactly like in Hungary but very delicious as well.
Besides you can see Palatschinken filled with jam.
Audrey, you would love it.... ;-)
for example a Grillteller with Letscho. Very delicisous!!
More Reviews (19)
socrates_07's Related Pages
Rust Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perle des Ostens (Oesterreichs)"
- "LAKESIDE RUST - HOME OF THE WHITE STORK"
- "The only town at Lake Neusiedler See"
- "RUST ~ HOME OF THE STORKS"
- "Austrian Wine country"
- "Stork Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rust
- Hotels in Rust
- Transportation in Rust
- Nightlife in Rust
- Restaurants in Rust
- See All...
Explore the World
- Aasmae Hotels
- Badoc Hotels
- San Cristóbal de La Laguna
- Beausoleil Island Hotels
- Debki Hotels
Badges & Stats in Rust
- 21 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Rust?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rust
Photos in RustSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 26 reviews, 163 photos, 13 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 44 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Schneeberg Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nanjing Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melk Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rust Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos