"The Sleepy Tidewater Town of Mathews" Mathews by steph4867
Mathews Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 18 photos
My father's family is originally from Mathews, VA but our ancestors can be traced back to Jamestown, Williamsburg and all the way to Guernsey - one of the Channel Islands between England and France.
Everyone on my father's side of the family, including my father, is buried in this church - Kingston Parish.
Escape to a place where time stands still. Where people still stop and say "hi" on each street corner. Where nature is in harmony with the people who live among her. Mathews County, Virginia is truly the Chesapeake Bay's Undiscovered Hideaway. Discover this special place for yourself. Visit our little corner of heaven this weekend. But let's just keep this secret between you and me, OK?
steph4867's Related Pages
Mathews Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mathews 23109"
- "Mathews County VA, USA"
- "The Sleepy Tidewater Town of Mathews"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mathews
- Hotels in Mathews
- Transportation in Mathews
- Restaurants in Mathews
- Shopping in Mathews
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mathews
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mathews?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mathews
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Williamsburg Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Sherbourne Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Italy Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Barbados Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues