"Seeking balance between work and life here..." Shenzhen by THLIN

Shenzhen Travel Guide: 482 reviews and 1,217 photos

Shenzhen Airport

Ranking 4th in China!

My uncle and I

I am the one on the right and my uncle is on the left. Well, you may guess why he is "OLD" enough to be my uncle? Well, I am not lying he is my uncle. If you ever visit my FuZhou page, you can know the whole story.
We have NOT seen each other for more than 16 years since 1992. Back then, we were both young and loved chasing little chick in our four-section compound. Now we both work in Shen-Zhen. Thus, we get to chance to meet up. I am glad that after 16 years of not meeting up personally, we can still be close to each other.

Shenzhen at night...

Mon's biz trip... Glad to meet her here!

• Pros:it's a lot better than I imagine
  • Cons:but the traffic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • In a nutshell:Think local, explore more!!!
  • Intro Updated Feb 6, 2011

• xymmot's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Some how I found your Taiwan pages and found you. I went to your homepage and got to read some good info from the places you travel. When you are ready to hit the USA. Let us know, I would love to show you what America is all about. I been to Taipei and enjoy the city, but it was a flash and hope to return someday. Thanks for take g the time to write a nice homepage and good luck, happy travels,,most of all HappyNew Year. Gung hay, gung hay

• AyurinHiro's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2010 at 3:53 AM

It was really easy to visit Shenzhen from Hong Kong :-) And it is nice to know you are enjoying visiting Hong Kong from Shenzhen. You can enjoy China life and Hong Kogn life at the same time! Thanks for visiting our Shenzhen meeting page :-)

• suzelsand's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2008 at 7:56 PM

i would like to have the exact address and what did you get for the price u paid thank you. and if the buffet is also good for the dinner

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2008 at 9:56 AM

Hi Lin, happy belated birthday to you and hope you will enjoy your stay at Shenzhen!

THLIN Lives Here!

THLIN

“Proudly Made in Taiwan...”

Badges & Stats in Shenzhen

Have you been to Shenzhen?

Latest Activity in Shenzhen