"Windhoek..." Windhoek by THLIN
Windhoek Travel Guide: 233 reviews and 839 photos
The city--Windhoek is located in the middle of the country, where the weather is great and the landscape is beautiful.
City itself is not really big, which has only 240,000 population. In the downtown , you can see a lot of white Namibians, sometiomes they reminds me of my second home RSA since they speak Africaan. You can also see Herero ladies wear traditional dress. All in all, the city is very safe and colourful. I like the city.
- Pros:Safe and Good
- Cons:Too quiet for Capital.
- In a nutshell:C ya again!!
Their service is second to none. They may look like a hotel but indeed they are more like a guest house. They have a... more travel advice
Here you can enjoy barginning with the vendor. They tend to set a lot higher price so that you can cut the price into... more travel advice
THLIN's Related Pages
Windhoek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "QUIET AND ORDERLY"
- "Windhoek - Our own little hill "country""
- "Windhoek, the capital of Namibia"
- "A city that holds a small corner of my heart"
- "Windhoek, Capital of Namibia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windhoek
- Hotels in Windhoek
- Transportation in Windhoek
- Nightlife in Windhoek
- Restaurants in Windhoek
- Shopping in Windhoek
- Warnings and Dangers in Windhoek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windhoek
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Windhoek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windhoek
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 52 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shenzhen Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padang Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hualian Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-nan Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues