"Red Sea Diving" Top 5 Page for this destination Kawm ad Dahab by THLIN
Kawm ad Dahab Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 305 photos
Thank you Finn Chang who suggest me to dive in Dahab. I never know that I could make to dive indeed, because it's really SCARY to me.
First day I dived, due to lack of equalistion (a process to euqalise pressure indside and outside of the ear), my ear was extremely sore, I almost gave up. Second day, I was kinda sick, my nose was kept rinning. Strangely, I felt better and everything was quite good. Because I didn't have enough time, I needed to rush back to Amman for my return flight to Asia, I did quite a few exercises on my second and third days. Finally, with 80% of test, I had my license.
Diving in Red Sea should have been one of the highlights in Egypt. Besides pyrimids and mummies, nautral aquarium is also worth visiting. And if you want to compare the price here and the rest part of the world, you will find it good deal to dive here. It's safe, warm, beautiful, and most of all CHEAP!!
So Are you ready to dive now?!
I am really glad to be back in Africa again. Well, it's geographically not part of the continent, but it is still politically Africa. Since I love Africa so much, I am happy to go back to Mother Africa. It's my 14th country to travel and 5th African countries I've ever visited.
The place across the sea is Saudi Arabia. This is really a strange feeling. Why?! Every night in Egyptian side of the gulf, there are always parties, drinks, crazy people etc. And I strongly believe, they are two different worlds from each other.
- Pros:relaxing environment
- In a nutshell:Please do not be so touristic...
Well no need to rush, you are on holidays. Sit back and relax, the beaches here is very nice and pleasent!! Enjoy the... more travel advice
Well if you come to Dahab, the things most tourists do are diving and snorkling. Diving in Red Sea is very famous for... more travel advice
THLIN's Related Pages
Kawm ad Dahab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paradise in Egypt"
- "Red Sea Diving"
- "Eco diving in Dahab"
- "Dahab a nice place to chill"
- "A Little Place for Chilling on the Red Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kawm ad Dahab
- Hotels in Kawm ad Dahab
- Transportation in Kawm ad Dahab
- Nightlife in Kawm ad Dahab
- Restaurants in Kawm ad Dahab
- Shopping in Kawm ad Dahab
- Warnings and Dangers in Kawm ad Dahab
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kawm ad Dahab
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Kawm ad Dahab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kawm ad Dahab
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 52 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shenzhen Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padang Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hualian Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-nan Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
Latest Kawm ad Dahab hotel reviews
- Tropitel Dahab Oasis
- 582 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Dahab Paradise
- 349 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Hilton Dahab
- 309 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Le Meridien Dahab Resort
- 478 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Iberotel Dahabeya
- 525 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013