Amman Restaurant Tips by THLIN
Amman Restaurants: 105 reviews and 112 photos
The food here is really OK lah...
The price here is VERY expensive, I had chicken nuggets served with chips, a Pepsi coke and a milk shake totally I paid around JD10(USD 14.5++)
But since it locates in one of the jebel, it provides excellent view of Amman. You can really enjoy the sunset and see the colour change in another jebel nearby.
At first floor, there is an Internet cafe and an ENGLISH book store, it's the only English bookstore I've ever seen in Amman. I didn't notice the price, but I think it should be $$, after all, it is THE ONLY ONE. :-)
Unlike most restaurant here, servers here can speak good English, and most customers here also speak English. I think that's the reason I like this place.
Favorite Dish: Their Milk Shake is very nice...And basing on what Laurent told me, they serve good pizza. Sadly, I was too full to eat a pizza...
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: it locates in the 1st circle, I don't know the exact place, but st circle is small, it should not be a problem finding it.
More Reviews (14)
- See All I am floating...
- Feel Jordanian hospitalities...
- See All Travel Agency...
- See All Flying Kites...
- VTer's Hotel...
THLIN's Related Pages
Amman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amman: the heart of Jordan"
- "Amman عمّان"
- "Amman--City of Smile"
- "Back after 8 years"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amman
- Hotels in Amman
- Transportation in Amman
- Nightlife in Amman
- Restaurants in Amman
- Shopping in Amman
- Warnings and Dangers in Amman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amman
- 15 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Amman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amman
Photos in AmmanSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 52 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shenzhen Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padang Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hualian Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-nan Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Souk- 11 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Dead Sea- 15 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Citadel- 29 Reviews, 66 Photos
- Roman Theatre- 31 Reviews, 61 Photos
- Mosques- 29 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Jerash- 26 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Churches- 9 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Umayyad Palace- 10 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Mount Nebo- 6 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Temple of Hercules- 7 Reviews, 17 Photos
See All Amman Things to Do