"Life is like a drama..." Chin-men by THLIN
Chin-men Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 33 photos
It has been 7 year since I left the island. Glad that I made it here?
From the left: mongzong, yungxiang, sichao, myself, yuwei, yuexian, ruitang, yungqing. Too you guys, thanx for being great companion for me. My military life is messy and miserable, without you these bimboes, my life could only be worse!!
Living in the island two months already, basically I don't have time going around; on my holidays, I spent most of time on Internet Cafe. In the island, I found it very different from Taiwan, from dialect to architech. I'd say even people in the island are more friendly than in Taiwan. Here you can still see some old herbal pharmacies. However, the island's economy is based on our salaries; therefore, food, shops, and even Internet cafe are very expensive. SIGH...
It was not until the last moment that I knew I would be in this island for the coming year. Yah, thanks to those who made me stay in this island, it's much fun to stay here than Hiao Chin-men.
I will upload some more when I stay here longer:)
Special notice: Soldiers aren't allowed to use camera in Kinmen; therefore all my pictures are taken online...
- Pros:Friendly residence
- Cons:No Comment
- In a nutshell:An enclave in this country...
There are many villeges in this island. Unlike its counterparts in Taiwan, these villege look more exotic to us since... more travel advice
The easiest way to move around in Kinmen is to take a bus, if you take from Shanwai, largest town in the east, to... more travel advice
THLIN's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Chin-men
- 12 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Chin-men?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chin-men
Photos in Chin-menSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 52 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shenzhen Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padang Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chin-men Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hualian Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-nan Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues