"City of Wind" Hsien-chu by THLIN
Hsien-chu Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 28 photos
In the mountain areas if Hsin Chu, there are a lot of farms for citiers to find a place after daily hustle and bustle. This time I went there with my classmates, it was quite an amazement to see such a paradise in Taiwan.
Gluttonious trip is always welcomed!!!
- Pros:easy communication
- In a nutshell:my 2nd fave place in TW!!!
This is my favorite place in HsinChu. In the music bar, you can enjoy more than a nice cocktail, music, live song, and... more travel advice
THLIN's Related Pages
Hsien-chu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hsin-chu and Tao-yuen (·s¦Ë¿¤¥« - ®ç¶é¿¤¥«)"
- "City of Wind"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hsien-chu
- 2 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Hsien-chu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hsien-chu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Intro, 52 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 31 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shenzhen Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padang Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chin-men Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hualian Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-nan Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues