"Too Short For Heaven--Hualien" Top 5 Page for this destination Hualian by THLIN

Hualian Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 317 photos

tropic of cancer

%sUpload 2007%s*

Thanks to Ryan who insisted on visiting Hualien when he was here. I have been here once in a few years time. Hualien is one of the few places still reamins un-comteminated. Taroko gorge is a must-go when you come all the way to Taiwan. I have always been in a rush when I visited Hualien, not really went deep into the gorge; however, I was glad I had a nice taxi driver to show me around. It's not cheap, but it's the best way to moce around when the weather is not good for scooters.

%sUpload 2004 %s*

I never thoght that I can see this monument by riding a bicycle. tropic of cancer go across Taiwan via Hualien & JiaYi.
This Hualien trip is really tirsome & fun. I discovered much more Hualien than I have ever known. Eastern Taiwan is the best place for holidays. Can you see the blue sky in my background?! Days seem to be nice and comfortable over there. Hope I can have more time for Hualien next time travelling there.

Amazing...

To see heaven in my island. Well, I think it's called "trade-off." Can you see there is a brook in the mountains?! Beside the brook, there is a farm breeding cow for milk. But now more and more citiers come for holidays.
The heaven has a name called " Rei-Sui."

• Pros:too beautiful
  • Cons:a little inconvenient
  • Last visit to Hualian: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 1, 2013

• autumn918's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Hi Lin, What is the name of this B&B you stayed in? & where is it located? Hualian?

• Apr 27, 2008 at 10:31 PM

Hi... just wonder if you gone from sun moon lake to hualien. If yes, whats the transport you had used for the journey? Cheers Lisa

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 10:58 PM

A short synopsis of Hualien. I enjoyed the tips.

THLIN

“Proudly Made in Taiwan...”

Badges & Stats in Hualian

Have you been to Hualian?

Latest Activity in Hualian