"Tainan A Brand New Discovery" Top 5 Page for this destination T'ai-nan by THLIN

T'ai-nan Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 336 photos

On our way to Tainan...

Early in the morning, we took a night-bus. In order to arrive in time for International Trade Champion. Still the same place, but after two years, things and people have changed. We are now senior.
Make a comparison of the first and the second. Yah, time and tide wait for no man.

Tainan City of Modern & Tradition

Tainan is the oldest city in Taiwan. I have never been there foe almost ten years. Thanx to Inthernational Trade Cup which took place in Tainan. I have a chance to visit there.
We are table-tennis team for my department.
This photo was taken after we wan our firsit champion since our foundation.

Train Station

In some rural places in Taiwan, You can see some really small train staions. Zhong-Zho is one of these train stations. I am so glad to see one here in Tainan.

• Pros:Cheap Everything!!
  • Cons:Inconvenient traffic
  • In a nutshell:Come again!!
  • Last visit to T'ai-nan: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 19, 2005

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM

great tips, i am headed here is a few weeks

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2007 at 4:16 AM

It's great to learn about these things, my neighbor...hope to visit this very, very interesting place early next year.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2007 at 9:09 AM

Interesting to know about Tainan. Have only been Taipei and Yeliu. So other places in Taiwan still awaiting for me to explore, in person or online.

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2004 at 7:28 PM

Nice new page! Great photos and very helpful information. Sounds like a cool place! :o)

THLIN

“Proudly Made in Taiwan...”

Badges & Stats in T'ai-nan

Have you been to T'ai-nan?

Latest Activity in T'ai-nan