"Norway the land of the midnightsun" Norway by monica78

Norway Travel Guide: 10,658 reviews and 30,170 photos

Check out all the beautiful photos in my travelogues.

I was born in Harstad,a small city in the north of Norway, and I grew up at the beautiful island Andøya. At Andøya we have beautiful nature with
wild mountains and a breathtaking scenery.

Now I live outside the capital of Oslo in a small city called Lillestrøm. I work in a travel agency in Oslo, and I really enjoy it. Then I get the oppertunety to learn a lot about places all around the world and help them to arrange maybe the trip of their lifes.....

Valdres

This is Reinli stavchurch in Valdres.
A friend of mine had their wedding in this small and very old church! It was a fantastic experience!

Rallarvegen

In September this year I was cycling the "Rallar road". This is a old road that the people who build the railways in Norway in the old days used.
It is very steep and the roads are not very good. But the nature is fantastic, and I really loved it. I am sure I will go back one day and do it again. The whole trip was 60 km long.

• Pros:Beautiful nature
  • Cons:A expensive country to travel in....
  • Last visit to Norway: Sep 2002
  • Intro Updated Oct 4, 2003

• adrianspencertaylor's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Hi Monica Great pages on vt and great pics of you to

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Hi,Monica! I enjoyed looking at your page and reading it! Lots of amazing things to see in your country! ~ Take care ~

• ESonnen's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2006 at 6:42 PM

The Northern Lights are beautiful. I've seen them in Minnesota, US. The view in Norway must be great.

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2006 at 4:53 AM

HI Monica... really enjoyed your tips & gorgeous photos... seem you like to party as well - I agree with that! haha! Have a great day - greetings from Dubai / Jess :-)

• Feb 1, 2006 at 5:26 PM

great page about norway,and beautiful pictures!!!

• banshee11's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2005 at 11:02 AM

great norway page. last time i sent you a comment i wished to visit your country, now it's reality. but the dream goes on... it's just gorgeous. i'll come back. greetz, mirj

• Leia79's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2005 at 5:35 AM

I'd LOVE to visit Norway! And I've never been skiing!

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2005 at 3:39 AM

Hello. Great page. Norway is a beautiful country. Hilsen fra Polen!

• talmid's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2005 at 1:12 AM

Hello! When can we see the polar lights? summer or winter? I am going to Norway in October and I don't want to miss that!

• munki's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2005 at 5:06 PM

Monica, great page of Norway with good tips and pictures. I will be in Norway one week in June. I can't wait....

monica78