"monica78's new Bergen Page" Bergen by monica78
Bergen Travel Guide: 945 reviews and 2,380 photos
Bergen is a city I really like... It is on the west side of Norway near the area with all the nice fjords.
Bergen has a nice fish market, and also a lot of old wooden houses.
You can walk in the narrow streets and you do not feel like you are in one of Norways biggest city, but in a small town.
The atmosphere in Bergen is very special, and from here you have easy access to all the fjords in the west part of Norway.
Look out for all the souvernir shops...it is very expencive... Vikings are also dangerouse...!!!! more travel advice
you may have a nice view of the city if you are lucky and there is no rain.... more travel advice
monica78's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bergen - The city between the seven mountains"
- "The sunshine city of blue sky, blue sea, blue eyes"
- "Bergen in Norway"
- "The Fjord' Capital City"
- "City of rain and some nice benches"
- "Welcome to the land of the Vikings!"
- "Bergen in Fall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 21 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 51 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Photos in BergenSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Norway Intro, 38 reviews, 83 photos, 13 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 49 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia de Puerto Plata Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue