"Frigiliana" Frigiliana by kucha
Frigiliana Travel Guide: 118 reviews and 392 photos
If you're staying in the more famous beachtown of Nerja, don't miss this beautiful little hillside town. It is full of great craft shops, restaurants and wine bars, winding and flower-filled alleys and whitewashed homes. Moreover, it does not seem to be mentioned in most English guidebooks. Thanksonly to traveling with Swedish friends, we found out about it -- don't miss it!!!
- Pros:Very pretty walking town.
- In a nutshell:An ideal Costa Del Sol town
kucha's Related Pages
Frigiliana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frigiliana a beautiful white village on a mountain"
- "One of the most beautiful Andalusian cities"
- "The prettiest village in Andalucía"
- "PICTURESQUE FRIGILIANA"
- "Frigiliana. A place of hills."
- "Pictures of Lori ,Carmen,Stace & Hans,"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frigiliana
- Hotels in Frigiliana
- Transportation in Frigiliana
- Restaurants in Frigiliana
- Shopping in Frigiliana
- Warnings and Dangers in Frigiliana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frigiliana
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Frigiliana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frigiliana
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 93 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adirondack State Park Intro, 45 reviews, 89 photos
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos
- Sudan Intro, 59 reviews, 35 photos
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos