"Art History, Shady Streets, Great Shopping" Aix-en-Provence by kucha
Aix-en-Provence Travel Guide: 345 reviews and 753 photos
The main draw of Aix at this moment is the wonderful Cezanne exhibit showing at the Musee Granet. Still, the narrow streets and shady squares make for a great day trip. It's a big city really, but if you get away fro the suburbs and head for the city center, you'll forget the size and appreciate the quaint alleys and great shopping. Don't miss the Cezanne tour - even if the museum has already closed its special exhibit.
kucha's Related Pages
Aix-en-Provence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aix marks the Spot"
- "Ville d'eau, ville d'art."
- "WELCOME TO MY AIX-EN-PROVENCE PAGE ......:-)"
- "Aix-en-Provence - That real Provence feeling!"
- "Aix is OK by me"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aix-en-Provence
- Hotels in Aix-en-Provence
- Transportation in Aix-en-Provence
- Nightlife in Aix-en-Provence
- Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
- Shopping in Aix-en-Provence
- Warnings and Dangers in Aix-en-Provence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aix-en-Provence
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Aix-en-Provence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aix-en-Provence
Photos in Aix-en-ProvenceSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 93 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adirondack State Park Intro, 45 reviews, 89 photos
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos
- Sudan Intro, 59 reviews, 35 photos
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos