"More than Just a Sleepy Town in Provence" Apt by kucha
Apt Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 27 photos
This was the closest town to our rented villa and we took it for granted until the second week. At that point we discovered its many non-touristy shopping streets, twice weekly farmer's markets, flowered walkways and home of two of the most famous jam-makers in France! Defienitely stop here to do your shopping, as the prices are much lower than elsewhere in the more frequented and glitzy places in Provence.
kucha's Related Pages
Apt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A P T"
- "beautifull mountain village"
- "Friendly Town here!"
- "Apt and its market"
- "More than Just a Sleepy Town in Provence"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Apt
- Restaurants in Apt
- Shopping in Apt
- Warnings and Dangers in Apt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Apt
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Apt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Apt
Photos in AptSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 93 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Adirondack State Park Intro, 45 reviews, 89 photos
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos
- Sudan Intro, 59 reviews, 35 photos
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos