"A Charming Town with a Long History" Forcalquier by kucha
Forcalquier Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
Forqaulcier has a great weekly market on Monday mornings that is large and very authentic. Not as "glam" as the Lourmarin market, this one nevertheless has a broader focus on foods and real daily neccessities -- all of which are beautifully displayed for the customer or visitor with a camera! Also, there is a pretty hike to the top of the town, where hikers are rewarded with a beautiful 360-degree view of the surrounding countryside, as well as a charming old Citadel and chapel.
kucha's Related Pages
Forcalquier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Forcalquier - a very interesting old town."
- "Lovely little old place!"
- "A Charming Town with a Long History"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Forcalquier
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Forcalquier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forcalquier
Photos in ForcalquierSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 93 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Adirondack State Park Intro, 45 reviews, 89 photos
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos
- Sudan Intro, 59 reviews, 35 photos
- Cusco Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Botswana Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saba Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 21 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos