"Holiday Home Location" Buzyska by cheekymarieh
Buzyska Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 20 photos
I have to admit that until my brother purchased some land in the village, I had never heard of it.
Buzyska is a small village with dirt track roads. It is located towards the Ukranian border and gives you a real feel for a traditional Polish village.
What it lacks in facilities (the nearest shop is about 5km away) it makes up for in beauty.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, peaceful
- Cons:If you suffer from car sickness you're in trouble!
- In a nutshell:A peaceful retreat from the city
When I was visiting in April, the River Bug had burst its banks from all the heavy rains. If you go for any walks in the... more travel advice
cheekymarieh's Related Pages
Buzyska Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Buzyska
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Buzyska?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buzyska
Top 10 Pages
- Europe Intro, 56 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Famagusta District Intro, 47 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Middlesbrough Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 40 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos