"The Polish Coastal Resorts Of Gdynia And Sopot" Gdynia by cheekymarieh
Gdynia Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 210 photos
Gdynia is the third class citizen to Gdansk and Sopot. The town first began life as a small fishing village. Major growth came only after World War I, when the town was returned from Germany to Poland by the Treaty of Versailles. It is a popular destination with Poles for its seaside piers and beaches. It is of interest to any boat lover.
There are some fine sandy beaches in the area though the quality and temperature of the water leave a lot to be desired. more travel advice
cheekymarieh's Related Pages
Gdynia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keep smiling - you are in Gdynia"
- "Gdynia is the cruise-port of Gdansk"
- "From Fishing Village To Port City"
- "Gdynia - exhibition of ships and Soviet feeling"
- "Ben-UK's Gdynia Page"
- "The place I live in"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gdynia
- Hotels in Gdynia
- Transportation in Gdynia
- Nightlife in Gdynia
- Restaurants in Gdynia
- Shopping in Gdynia
- Warnings and Dangers in Gdynia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gdynia
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Gdynia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gdynia
- updated a Gdynia Travel Page "The Polish Coastal Resorts Of Gdynia And Sopot"
- Posted in Travel Staraya Ladoga Forum "Re: Visiting Staraya Ladoga"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Polish Coastal Resorts Of Gdynia And Sopot"
- Wrote a Review Sopot was once Poland?s most... in Gdynia Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of jay_krejic's Gdynia travel pages
Photos in GdyniaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Europe Intro, 56 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Famagusta District Intro, 47 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Middlesbrough Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 40 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos